Thursday 9 June 2011

About my self :)

My name is Nurfarahin bt Adnan. I am 19 years old. I was borne on June 4, 1992. I'm from Muar, Johor. My hobby is traveling. I am now studying information management at Universiti Teknologi Mara Johor Campus. I have 5 siblings. I aspire to be a record manager. I am very interested in football. I am a fan of Manchester united. Every jersey I would buy a new product.

My father's name is Adnan bin Ibrahim. He comes from Muar Johor. He worked as a crew in Johor Water Company. He received his early education in Chung Hwa SJKC 2A and continue their studies in secondary school at SMK Sri Muar, Muar, Johore. I'm a cheerful father. He is very interested in football. Every Saturday and Sunday nights I would accompany him to watch football matches.

My mother's name is Hasnah bt Hashim . She came from Johor. She is a food stall traders. She received her early education in SRK Convent and linking education to secondary school at SMK Convent. My mother loves to cook and love to collect recipes. My mother's greatest cook spicy sour fish. She was a loving mother.

I have 5 siblings. 4 girls and 1 boy. My first sister is Adeleen bt Adnan. She was 27 years old and working as a drug agency officials Malaysia. My second sister is Nurul Hana bt Adnan. She was 25 years and worked as a logistics officer in the noble star and services
My third sister is Aishah bt Adnan. She is 24 years old and working as executive in transport and logistics MASkargo. My last sibling is Muhammad Hambali bt Adnan. He was 15 years old and studying in SMK Sungai Abong, Muar, Johore.

No comments:

Post a Comment