Sunday 12 June 2011

Subjects for this semester.

Subjects for this semester is the BEL 311, 264 CTU, IMD 202, IMD 205, IMD 206, IMD 207, IMD 208 & HSK 116.  

BEL 311 is English for Academic Purposes. Lecturer who teach this subject is Mr. Izuan bin Ismail. He is very strict person but he has good heart. Before this , I never learn with him. My aspect about him  are, he is a good lecturer. He has a good English. I think he can teach me how to improve my English. He told us to create a blog. I very excited because i never had a blog before. I think post a blog everyday was a good new hobby.Mr. Izuan also teach us how to use a dictionary correctly. Now, I have skill to use the dictionary. I really appreciate what has he teach me.

IMD208 is Introduction to Web Content Management and design. Lecturer who teach this subject is Miss Siti Nuur-Ila bt Mat Kamal. She was my lecturer since i in part 1. I really easy to follow what she teach me. Sometimes she likes to give advices to us and i take it as a opportunity. This subject teach about how to design a web. I likes this subject because it is more about explore the web. Lastly, I hope Miss Ila will teach us until i graduate my diploma.

IMD202 is Promotion of Information Product & Services. Lecturer who teach this subject is Miss Rabiatul Adawiyah bt Kamarulzaman. Miss Rabiah is very cool lecturer I ever had. She easily to communicate with us. She was my lecturer since I in part 2. This subject is more to marketing. How us make the promotion to customer. 

IMD206 is media application. Lecturer who teach this subject is Puan Razifah bt Othman. She is very sporting. This subject is more about how the teacher give instruction to student. This subject is very interesting.    IMD205 is Multimedia for Information Presentation. Lecturer who teach this subject is Puan Hidayah. This subject is more about multimedia.  

CTU264 is Pengurusan Ilmu Islam. Lecturer who teach this subject is Md Saufi bin Abd Hamid. I enjoyed learning with him because he is funny. We learnt about management Islam. 


HSK116 is code for curriculum for basketball. The coach for this subject is Miss Didi. She is beautiful and have a good skills. I have this subject on Thursday. I really enjoyed during this practise.

No comments:

Post a Comment