Monday 27 June 2011

My classmates :P

This week my post is about my classmates. I am in JIM 110 3F. There are 30 peoples in this class. I got to know them since my first semester.



BOYS

 A) Muhammad Azri

Azri is a new student. He started into my class the second semester. In my opinion he is a talkative person. He has a dslr camera. He has the talent to take picture and edit it. Many said, Azri is sweet talker and I agreed with that. What I like about him, he has high confident level.

B) Muhammad Afiq

Afiq is my class rap. He is a smart person among boys in my class. He loves to talk to me. Actually, for the first time I saw him, I think he is a quiet person. He is responsible guy, he likes to help lecturer to open the projector. I likes to call him lab assistant. For me, Afiq is a good friends.

C) Ahmad Syahir

Syahir  is a very active person in class. He never tired and I can call him naughty boy. He loves playing football. I think one day he can be a national player. Syahir,  always came to the class with Pie.  He is a happy go lucky and funny person. 

D) Muhammad Syafie

Syafie is my class rep for subject IMD 208. He is very responsible person, he manage his work synchronise. He have a good voice and join nasyid group. He looks nerd for the first time I saw hime. I like be friend with him.

E) Muhammad Hakiim
  
Hakim's best friend is Afiq. He likes hang out with Afiq. He is quiet person and I likes be friend with him because he is helpful. His hobby is playing games. He always looks sleepy in the class. He always seat besides Afiq. 




GIRLS
 


1) Sayang Zuliza
  
Sayang has unique names. Her name is sweet likes her character. I likes when she smile because she looks cute when she smile. Sayang is very polite person. I likes the way she talk and walk. She always pay attention in class and likes asking lecturer.


2) Zafira Aswani

Zafira is quiet person she likes to smile. She is simple person. I don't know how to describe her because she don't talk to much. What I like about her she have high confident level. It's hard for me to saw her with friends.


3) Nurfarahin Zuhairi

Farahin have same name with me. She always came punctually at class. It's hard for me to see farahin came late. She is same block with me. I never saw farahin angry or sad because she likes smile even she is angry. She is my classmates and she talk when needed.


4) Nurul Fatin Hanna

Everyone call her Hanna. She is very kind and helpful person. She always help me during macromedia class. She wants to be a Liberian. She is beautiful. I likes her during she wearing baju kurung it's looks like so beautiful. Hanna very loves cats so much. She likes to adopt cats.


5) Nurfara Syafikha

Fara have mix blood. Her mother is chinese and his father is malay. She can speak Chinese fluencely. Last sem I have in one group assignment with her and what I likes to say is she is very strict person. She likes to complete the work puctually. She is also very talkative and I think I like be friend with her.


6) Noor Hafiza Mohammad

Fiza's bestfriends are hanna and fara. They will go to class together. Fiza is very strict person and she has fierce face. It's hard for me to be friend with Fiza for the first. Actually fiza is very helpful and kind person.


8) Sarena

Sarena is from Muar, Johor. Sometimes I go back my hometown with Sarena. Sarena has mix blood Pakistan. She is very shy and quiet person. Actually, Sarena is very funny when we know her deeply. She always with her sister.

9) Yuslina

Yuslina is very beautiful person. Her face and personality looks like Miss Iffah my lecturer. She is very politer person. But she is very talkative. She likes gossip that's why I like be friend with her. Sometimes in certain situation she is very clumsy and that is very funny.

10) Ana Shazreen

Ana is very funny person. She likes to creck jokes. She is easily mix with other people. Ana is very helpful and likes to help me. I like be friend with her because she is very understanding.

11) Nurul Herdayani

Nurul likes introduce herself as miss chom. She has high confident level. She is very supporting and friendly. She always creck jokes in the class. She had broken her legs. She is very talkative and I like be friend with her.

12) Hanis Syahira

She is very sweet. Now, she is quit from study. I like be friend with her.

13) Hafiza Kahar

Fiza is 20 years old. She is from Segamat. Her bestfriend is fietri. She always together with Fetri. She loves to smile. Eventhough she is older than me, that's no boundary between us.

14) Nur Azmah

I call Azmah is Azmah waffle because she had working to make waffle. She likes to smile and very talkative. She is always together with fini and Dayah. They are good friends. It's hard for me to see Azmah absent in class. Azmah is friendly and I like be friend with her.

15) Nur Hafini Abas

Everyone called her finey. Her bestfriend is Dayah and Azmah. They are roomates. Finiey have cute face and sweet smile. Her face looks like kids. Her face not suitable with her age. I like be friend with her.

16) Noor Hidayah Hamid

Dayah is 20 years old. She is act like sister and mature. Dayah is very smart person and she is always dean list. She is very friendly and very helpful. I likes be friend with her.

17) Nur Zahira Ezzaty

Everyone called her along because she is the eldest person in their family. Along is very friendly person. She likes to be alone. She is from Kuantan, Pahang. I like be friend with along.

18) Fatin Azman

Fatin is very talkative person. She likes to scream in the class. Her voice is so loud. Some people called her Baby. She has  high confident level when speak in front of class. I like be her friend.

19) Nurul Fetri

Fetri is same block with me. She is one of board leader in my block. She has twin looks like her and sometimes I confused which one is Fetri. I likes be friend with her because she is very friendly person.

20) Haifaa

Haifaa likes to help me during BEL 311 class. She is smart person. She is quiet person. Sometimes she likes give me advices and i accept with my open heart. What I likes to say about her, she is good friend and I happy have parents like her.

21) Nurul Fazlin

Fazlin is quiet person. She likes to smile and don't know how to read her feeling. She is very humble person. I like be her friend.

22) Amy Rashidah

She likes korean people. She has good English . She is very kind person. I like be her friend because she is very helpful and have high confident level but sometimes she is very clumsy.

23) Hanifa

Hanifa is very humble person. She is quiet and talks when needed. I like be her friend.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment