Monday 11 July 2011

My best friend.


I have best friend. Her name is Nur Syahira bt Nordin. She is 19 years old. I called her Ching. Her birthday on 24 November 1992 and from Muar, Johor. She have 4 siblings and all are girls. I know her since in standard 4. She is same school with me, SMK Convent Muar. We are in same class in standard 4 until in form 5. Now, she further her study at UiTM Alor Gajah and taking Diploma in Public Administration.


 For the first I really sad because this is my first time I separated with her. It's hard for me when she is not by my side. Honestly, she is the only my friend who is understand me really much. Why I can said she is my best friend, when she look into my eyes she can know what I am thinking and what I want to say. She is very adorable person. What I like about her she is very down to earth. She always motivated me when I'm down.

Ching have beautiful face and have lovable boyfriend. What I can said she is very lucky girl. When I in high school she always teach me mathematics. She is very good in mathematics. She get good result in SPM. Until now I can't found other friends likes her. We always spent time together after school. I missed that time so much. I wish I could turn back time.

Her family also likes my family. Her father's and mother's are very kind person. Her mother's is my father's neighbour. They know each other since children. Ching's grandfather is best friend with my grandfather's. It's shows that she is very close to me. I having lunch after school at Ching's house. Her mother is good chief. Her mother treat me likes her daughter too. Their siblings can accept me likes their sister too.

Even though Ching is my best friend but I had fight with her because of stupid man who's try to separate us. Actually that man try to create bad story about Ching. For the first, I trusted that man. I wish to turn back time and killed him because of him I fight with Ching. I also had touching heart with Ching because she never tell me about one secret about her. But that is not a point to make us fight.

Lastly, I would say that Ching I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment