Friday 19 August 2011

My favorite singer.

This week I would like to share with you all my favorite singer. I love this singer not only because she have beautiful face but she is very down to earth and honest. She honest on writing her lyrics. Every single words she write on her song shows how honest she is. She likes write about love and boys. She started her career as country artist. Now, she is become a No. 1 country artist.

Here she is Tylor Alison Swift. She born on 13 December 1989. Her new album speak now it was released on 25 October 2010. This album debuted at number one on the US Billboard chart and her album selling 1,047,000. In this album she write all the song by her own. She also acting movie Valentine's Day.


Every night before I sleep I must hear Tylor's song and tweet Tylor. So far she never reply. My favorite song is back to december. That song are so meaningful and story about her ex boyfriend she dumb and now she regret what she did. So, what can I said I will wait for Tylor's concert come to Malaysia. It's one of my dreamt come to Tylor concert.






No comments:

Post a Comment