Thursday 11 August 2011

Ramdhan month

As we know Ramdhan is a good month. Allah close all the hell's door and open heaven's door. As a Muslim we need take the opportunity to improve our good deeds. For me, i always waited for Ramdhan because I can control my diet.

The most I likes when Ramdhan are I likes  go to bazaar ramdhan. We can see a lot of variety of food. The first thing I would like to find a 'kuih pelita'. Sometimes I would like by 'kuih pelita' at different bazaar because sometimes the stall that sell 'kuih pelita' had different taste.

Second, I would to find 'kuih popia basah'. When not in Ramdhan month I don't like to find all kind of this 'kuih'. I don't like buy dishes in bazaar when I at home, because for me my mom's cooking are much more better. When sahur, it's hard for me to wake up because it's sleepy. But different at home because my mom already serve the meal.

For me, I love celebrate ramdhan with my family at home because different at campus, I need to be independent. This is my second time celebrate ramdhan at campus and now I can adapt with this situation.
  kuih pelita

popia basah

No comments:

Post a Comment