Thursday 11 August 2011

My childhood memories on Ramdhan

This blog entry for this week I would like to share with you all my childhood memories on Ramdhan. I still remember when I was 7 years old. I really excited because that is my first time go to tarawikh with my family.
For the first I don't know how to do terawikh and the first night doing tarawikh I just do for 8 rakat.

What are special are my late grandfather be a imam at mosque near my house. That's why that time I never missed tarawikh. I like go to tarawikh because after that we have the 'mohreh'. We can eat after doing the tarawikh. I missed that time so much. Now my grandfather was passed away. This is my first ramdhan without my grandfather.

After tarawikh I will helps my mother make a cookies. Actually, my mom didn't give me help her because she said she want to be hurry to finished the cookies. So, I just help her eat all the cookies. So, for me childhood memories on Ramdhan is so meaningful and still vividly in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment